It feels like half term is a long time coming right? But for some reason we get Halloween and Bonfire Night all rolled up into one this year for the holiday week. But where to go for your Shropshire Fireworks? What if you fancy getting all your clothes smelling of bonfire every day of the week? Can it be done? Let’s find out.
- 28th October – Bonfire & Fireworks Display – Shropshire Hills Discovery Centre, Craven Arms – Gates at 5pm, bonfire lit at 7pm, fireworks at 7.30pm. Adult £6, Child £4, Family £18 on the gate, cheaper advance.
- 28th October – Haughton Hall Bonfire & Grand Fireworks Display, Shifnal – Gates at 5.30pm. Adults £6.50, children £4.50 in advance, more on the gate.
- 28th October – Apley Halloween Fireworks – Apley Farm Shop – Gates at 4.30pm, fireworks at 7.30pm.
- Car of up to 5 – £25.50, Car of up to 7 – £35.50, Vehicle of up to 8+ – £50.50 November – Market Drayton Tigers Firework Display – from 6pm. Adults £5, children £3.50
- 29th October – Fireworks and Bonfire – Gobowen Playing Fields – Gates at 5pm. Adults £5, U16 free.
- 3rd November – Newport Rugby Club – Gates at 5pm, bonfire lit at 7pm, fireworks at 7.30pm. £25 per car (up to 5, including parking), walk-ins £5. Car by advance booking only.
- 3rd November – Madeley Cricket Club – Gates 5.30, fireworks at 7.15pm. Adults £8, children £4
- 4th November – Bonfire Night Spectacular – West Mids Showground, Shrewsbury – Gates at 4.30pm. Two firework displays, the earlier with less bang for little ones. £15 adults, £6.50 children online, family tickets and camping tickets available.
- 4th November – The Big Blast – Wellington Cricket Club – Gates at 5.30pm, fireworks at 7.30pm. Adults £7, children £4 online, family tickets available.
- 4th November – Fireworks at Blists Hill – Blists Hill Victorian Town – Gates at 6pm, fireworks at 7.45pm. Adults £17.50, children £12.50
- 4th November – Bridgnorth RFC Firework Display – Gates at 5pm, junior display 7pm, main display 7.45pm. Adults £6.50, children £3.50
- 4th November – Hanwood Bonfire & Fireworks Night, Hanwood Village Hall – Gates 6pm. Adults £6, children £2.50
- 4th November – Bonfire Night, Alderford Lake, Whitchurch – Gates at 5pm, Quiet display at 7pm, main display at 8pm. Advance tickets only, adult £13.95, children 10.95, under 2 free
- 5th November – Bonfire & Firework Night – Weston Park, Weston-under-Lizard – Gates at 3pm, starts at 5pm. Admission per car (up to 6 people) £42
- 5th November – Shifnal Cricket Club – Gates 4.30pm, fireworks at 7pm. Adults £7, children £4, £1 more on the gate
- 11th November – Donny Bonny, Donnington, Telford – Gates at 4pm. First display at 6.30pm, bonfire lit at 7pm, main display 8.30pm. Admission £2 (under 1m tall free) £2 per car on field parking.
Have a great time and stay safe at those Shropshire fireworks displays. Remember to look out for pets and kids especially, at this time of year.