Shrewsbeer Ticket – 30th April 2023
Out of stock
One ticket for a Shrewsbeer beer tour event. Your ticket includes admission to the guided walking tour of Shrewsbury pubs. We will visit 4 pubs on each tour, sampling two half pints in the first two pubs, followed by two pints in the last two pubs. Guests are welcome to request half pints in all pubs or a non-alcoholic alternative.
- Your final itinerary and confirmation of the meeting pub will be sent out on the Friday before the tour. We will start at 2pm sharp.
- We will be walking around Shrewsbury to visit our four pubs. Please make sure you wear suitable footwear and clothing appropriate to the weather!
- Challenge 25 – Guests must be over 18 – those fortunate to look under 25 will be asked to provide ID upon arrival.
- Well behaved dogs are welcome to join us on the tour.
- We reserve the right to turn away any guest that arrives intoxicated or behaves inappropriately. These beer tours are intended to be relaxed, interesting and fun – not an excuse for irresponsible drinking. Please make sure that your behaviour is respectful of other tour attendees, staff and the general public whilst on a Shrewsbeer tour.
Tickets are non-refundable and cannot be exchanged for a different date after purchase. As all purchases are final, please double check that you have selected the correct tour date before making your purchase.
Tickets are £30 per person